Feeling Thankful and Looking Ahead
At this time of year, as we celebrate an anniversary at Intertwine every July, I always take time to reflect on the past year and all that we have accomplished… and the work we have left to do.
This has been a historic year for Intertwine and our market in general. We have come through a pandemic, are currently dealing with a cloudy economic picture, supply chain issues are still abundant, and staffing to adequate levels is still a major concern. While all these issues and more pose significant challenges to our industry, one thing has remained consistent this entire year – hiring the right people is at a premium, talent is very hard to find, and most importantly making the right hiring decisions is paramount to our client’s success.
This past year we have confidentially helped numerous companies hire extraordinary talent. We have also helped incredibly talented candidates find amazing career opportunities. In fact, 2021 – 2022 has been Intertwine’s biggest year to date. I am so very proud of every placement we make and the lasting relationships we build. I commend our team for sticking to our company’s core beliefs and doing things the right way. Thank you to all of the clients who have trusted us to assist them in what I believe is the most important aspect of running a successful organization: Your organization is only as good as the people you bring into it.
As we start our journey on another year at Intertwine, I thought it would be appropriate to share our core values:
- We always do the right thing.
- We understand that a relationship is more important than a placement.
- We show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- We have two ears and one mouth and we use them proportionally.
- We are passionate about what we do and bring 110% every day.
- We are always honest and do not avoid difficult conversations.
- We make fun a basic part of every day in every way.
- We embrace problems, and we don’t accept “can’t” for an answer.
- We are passionate about learning and seek to constantly improve and innovate.
- We believe in the power of the communities we serve, and in giving back to the communities we live in.
Thank you again to all our candidates and clients for their faith and trust.
Here is to the next year and beyond!
Neil Solari, CEO and President Intertwine Group, Inc.
ARTICLES OF INTEREST
Current Confidential Openings:
- DTC Manager
- Executive Chef
- Director Engineering
- Revenue Manager
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- IT Manager
- Director of Catering
- Hospitality Manager
- Compliance Rep
…Just to name a few.